Monday, May 2, 2011

Approaching Fast

Down to 72 days to go - I cannot believe how fast it is going.  Of course it is also great that there are only like 32 actual school days left.  I spent the weekend completing my hotel behavior worksheets.  Three pages of what if scenarios.  Some of the scenarios seem a little far fetched like if I see someone climbing off of their balcony what will I do but others are reasonable questions like what to do if I cannot hear the instructions from my leader or if I feel unsafe while doing my homestay.  I have just discovered my homestay was going to be in France.  I was kind of hoping for Italy as that is the country I am most interested in but France will be exciting too.  A little nervous about staying w/complete strangers but also excited to be doing something so out of the norm for me.  I still do not know what the community service is we will be performing, hopefully that will be told to us at our next meeting (5/21).

4 comments:

  1. Now join Akbar Academy to take your career to a greater height

    You can do this by enrolling in any of are offered courses, mentioned as below:

    a) Diploma in Travel & Tourism
    b) IATA

    a) The Diploma in Travel and Tourism offers an integrated blend of academic study, practical experience and individual research which develops students’ understanding of the travel and tourism industry.

    The qualification provides a strong grounding in tourism operations and an understanding of the marketing needs of the travel and tourism industry. Students gain the knowledge and skills that will open the gateway to a world of exciting opportunities and travel.

    b) The IATA program offered by International Air Transport Association is the most complete travel and tourism training program designed for those who wish to start a career in the travel and tourism industry or upgrade their professional competence.

    For more information please feel free to contact us on any of the options given below:

    Add: 14, 1st Flr, Nandi Cinema Lane, National Library Road, Near Bandra Station, Bandra (W)

    Tel: 022 3003 4194/ 95
    Mob: 9619481511

    Web: www.akbaracademy.com
    Email: enquiry@akbaracademy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel and Tourism course + computer reservation system with 100% job guarantee.

    For more details call us on 022 30034195/94

    ReplyDelete
  3. New batches starting on 10th May – enroll at your earliest

    For more information please feel free to contact us on any of the options given below:

    Add: 14, 1st Flr, Nandi Cinema Lane, National Library Road, Near Bandra Station, Bandra (W)

    Tel: 022 3003 4194/ 95
    Mob: 9619481511

    Web: www.akbaracademy.com
    Email: enquiry@akbaracademy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FREE Travel and Tourism Workshop: Learn everything about travel and tourism from the experts. Free Workshop on Friday 06th of May at 4:30 pm. Ideal for Students and Housewives. Call: 022 30034194/95

    ReplyDelete